1. Shit, I didn’t take enough photos in my first few uni years
How will I ever remember how the inside of the Student Union looks?!
2. Oh great, now I’m THAT person who always takes photos
‘Ellie, you love a selfie this year don’t you…’
3. Handing in your dissertation is a massive anti-climax
You literally hand it over and that’s it.
4. Real life does exist
And you have to start thinking about it
5. NO MORE HOLIDAYS
What will I do without having 5 months off every year?
6. From now on, seeing friends will be an ACTUAL effort
Wanna see your bestie from dance? Yeah she’s now gonna be 4 hours away…Great
7. You can’t actually buy the gowns that make you Hermione Granger for a day on graduation; they’re rent only…
8. Freshers look so young!
Did I look like that in first year? How old are they? 12?
9. You didn’t save the student loan like you planned to
‘By the time I finish Uni I’ll have at least £3000 because I’ll save £1000 a year for sure’…
10. You still have no clue what you want to do and everyone is asking you what you want to do
Chill out ok. Where’s the fire?
11. All the hard work is worth it.
If you look at what you’ve actually accomplished, its pretty good tbf.
12. Uni is the best time of your life.
Can I just stay here forever please…